We know you must be eagerly waiting to see the schedule of your favorite football tournament you ’re, waiting for ends here as we are here with the schedule of the NFL 2018 season. The first game still a while away, at least the schedule of games may rejoice eagerness of the fans. The NFL games are the American football league consisting of 32 teams. In general, The NFL games season runs from early September to late December. You may not realize it, but the start of the 2018 NFL preseason is just three weeks away. According to the NFL media, in the first week, the NFL will broadcast Falcons vs Eagles, Bills vs Raves, 49ERS vs Viking Jaguars vs Giant, Buccaneers vs saint and the rest are listed below, and these matches will open on Sunday, Sept 9, 2018.
In case you miss one of those games or any other preseason, you watch on another network. There are many options available to watch live streaming where you can find scores, news, latest update and statistics without reviewing nay add. For the convenience, I have listed the 2018 best live stream app that will give you every information related to the NFL 2018 league and fans will tune this weekend without missing any action of this NFL playoff game.
- Li Lega TV.
- CBS Sports.
- Amazon prime.
- Sling TV
- Live Net TV.
- Show sports TV.
- Sports Angel.
Find more options to watch NFL football 2018 online here.
NFL Regular Season Schedule Week 1
The NFL regular season is still two months away, but the 2018 NFL Schedule release has been set for Thursday, April 19, the NFL has declared. The total standard season plan for 2018 will be released at 8:00 pm ET on the NFL Network. The first match kickoff on Sunday, September 6 with the defending super bowl champion Eagles hosting Falcons. Below you will find the complete schedule with the time and date, which you should allow you to set a plan for Sunday-Monday-Thursday sprinkled in September to February.
- Falcons vs Eagles On Thursday, September 6, 8.20 PM local time, the Eagles will open its first Super Bowl defense when they host the Falcons at Lincoln Financial Field. Last season Eagles defeated the Falcons 15-10 in the NFL divisional round and route to super LII victory.
- Bills vs Raves: On Sunday, Sept 9, 1.PM local time, The bills will play against Ravens at M&T bank stadium. From the official source headlines, both teams are preparing hard for the upcoming regular season. The 2018 NFL Supplemental Draft took place in the afternoon; bills fans were waiting to see if the team would take on one of the players available.
- Jaguars vs Giants: Another match on the same day and the same time. According to the report by Art Stapleton, the Jaguar will begin the NFL 2018 against the Giants on Sunday, Sept 9, local time 1 PM at METLIFE stadium. As we know Giant and Jaguar presents some exciting matchup, and in 2018 the game will serve as a homecoming for former Giant head coach Tom Coughlin, who is entering as a vice president of the football operation of the Jaguar.
- Buccaneers vs Saints: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 1 Pm, the saint will take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Mercedes Benz Superdrom. For the last few years, both teams played each other quite often as non- division rivals and the Saints won 13 of 20 games as non-division opponents.
- Texans vs Patriots: Saint: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 1 Pm, the Texans will play against Patriots at Gillette Stadium. At the end of the 2016 regular season, the Texans have played patriots nine times, eight regular seasons and one payoff. Professional analysis both team performance and found that in the upcoming matches patriots excellent point scoring will dominate the Texans.
- 49ers vs Vikings: The NFL regular match 49EPRS vs Vikings will be played on Sunday, Sept 9, local time at 1 pm, at U.S bank stadium. According to the report, 49ERS brings few situations with him that makes him the best reason they can win, as well as the Vikings, are preparing hard for the 2018 NFL regular season.
- Titans vs Dolphin: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 1 Pm, the Titans will pay against Dolphin at Hard Rock Stadium. According to the official sources, to predict the result of this game Dolphins have high chances to win the match.
- Bengals vs Colts: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 1 PM, the Bengals will take on the Colts in the Lucas Oil Stadium. If we look at the past series, Jaguar beats Colts by total 47 points in two meetings, but Bengals hardly beat Colts in the last matches. So there will be a chance of Colts to win.
- Steelers vs Browns: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time at1 Pm, the Steelers will play against Browns at first stenegry. According to the official sources, it is tough to predict who will win the match because both teams are trying and giving their best in a right way.
- Chief vs Chargers: The NFL teams Chief and Charges will hit the ball on Sunday, September 9, local time 4:05 at Stub hub center. If we look at the ESPN panel analysts, it’s easy to see that most of them believe that the Chargers have great chance to win.
- Seahawks vs Broncos: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 4:05 PM, the Seahawks plays against Brocons at Broncos stadium. CBS Panel reported that We finally have a better sense of what this year will look like and Broncos win 80% of their games since 1979.
- Cowboys vs Panthers: On Sunday, Sept 9, local time 4:05 PM, the Cowboys vs Panthers at Bank of America stadium. As panthers have produced their most beautiful performance of the last season and they quickly pulled them out of shape in this match.
- Redskins vs Cardinals: In Washington, Redskins vs Cardinals will play against on Sunday, Sept 9, local time 4:05, at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Bears vs Packers: This match held in Chicago, on Sunday, 9 September, local time 8:20 Pm at Lambeau field. As Bears has the strong play on Thursday, will be significantly favoured.
- Jets vs Lions: On Monday, Sept 10, local time 7: 10 Pm, the Jets will play against Lions at Ford Field. As lions bit more active energy, this team has a great chance to win.
- Rams vs Raiders: This enthusiastic match will be in Los Angles on Monday, 10 September local time 10 Pm at Okland stadium. Even in the past two seasons, Ram has struggled, but the most exceptional training increases the possibility to win the match.